Senior Subcontracts Administrator
Posted on: January 10, 2022
DescriptionJob Description:The Defense Group of Leidos is
seeking a Senior Subcontracts Administrator. We are seeking a
motivated self-starter who can work independently and as part of a
team in a dynamic environment. Under limited supervision, the
Senior Subcontracts Administrator is responsible for activities
that span the entire procurement cycle, including but not limited
to: negotiation of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and teaming
agreements, preparation of solicitation packages to subcontractors,
evaluation of subcontractor proposals, price analysis, negotiation
of terms and conditions, subcontract administration, issue
resolution, and closeout activities. Subcontracts will primarily be
in support of federal programs as well as some commercial and
state/local programs.Primary Responsibilities
- Negotiates NDA's and Teaming Agreements
- Creates moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance
with Government and Leidos requirements.
- Evaluates supplier proposal responses.
- Conducts price and cost analysis.
- Negotiates pricing and terms/conditions with
- Administers subcontracts of various types and complexity.
- Identifies and resolves moderate issues and problems on
assigned subcontracts and make recommendations to management.
- Performs subcontract close-out activities.
- Analyze risks and identify risk mitigation.
- Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the
programs being supported for all subcontracts related issues.
- Regularly interacts with program management, contracts, project
control, finance, business development and with customers as
required.Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively
with subcontractor management regarding subcontract issues of
varying degrees of complexity and work issues to resolution.Basic
- Requires a BA degree and 4 - 6 years of prior relevant
experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant
- Must be US Citizen.
- Experience negotiating terms and conditions
- Successful track record of managing a variety of subcontract
types, interfacing with internal customers, other functional
support staff, and suppliers.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication
- Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and
meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced
- Basic knowledge of the FAR and DFAR. Proficiency in word
processing, electronic spreadsheet, analysis techniques, and
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills, strong time
management skills and the ability to prioritize work.Preferred
- Working experience with automated purchasing system (preferably
CostPoint or Deltek)Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 -
Keywords: Leidos, Chesapeake , Senior Subcontracts Administrator, Accounting, Auditing , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!