Accounts Receivable / Billing Specialist
Company: American Residential Services
Posted on: May 8, 2022
We are seeking a highly motivated accounts receivable / billing
specialist to join our accounting team.
Pay range: $40,000-$45,000
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- Billing for work performed
- Apply and reconcile daily credit card deposits with the General
- Recording and posting daily receipt of checks
- Communicate and correspond with customers
- Review, monitor, and collect outstanding balances for
- Review & resolve client billing problems and make necessary
- May perform basic accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Ability to work in high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Excel and easily adapt to accounting
- Highly detailed, organized and the ability to
- Work independently and self-motivated to meet strict
- Communication skills and ability to work well with others in
team environmentMust pass a background check and drug screen,
minimum 5 years of experience in Accounts Receivable, Strong
understanding of Accounts Receivable and Accounting, Adaptable to
high-growth environment and forward thinking, Organized, detail
oriented, deadline driven professional with a positive outlook.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue
Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and
current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the
Keywords: American Residential Services, Chesapeake , Accounts Receivable / Billing Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!