Financial Analyst - Talent Acquisition
Company: Dollar Tree Stores
Posted on: November 22, 2022
The Talent Acquisition Financial Analyst is a key resource in
assisting with the administration of Talent Acquisition vendor
maintenance and billing and is responsible for performing financial
and non-financial analysis and research primarily related to Talent
Acquisition's various vendors. Responsibilities will include:
- In partnership with the Director of Talent Acquisition
Operations establish and oversee the benefits budget.
- Research and provide monthly analysis of business unit
performance and highlight drivers of variances vs. budget and
- Perform accounting analysis related to Talent Acquisition
financials, and research and resolve accounting discrepancies to
ensure accurate accounting and compliance with applicable rules and
- Perform ad-hoc accounting and financial analyses.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for all Talent Acquisition
- Accurately input information into the LAWSON and Blackline
systems, including journal entries for accruals and reclass
- Onboard all new Talent Acquisition related vendors, ensuring
- Work with Talent Acquisition vendors and others to address and
resolve billing issues.
- Act as liaison between HR, vendors and Associates to provide
support as it relates to benefit policies and procedures.
- Paid all invoices, add to invoice tracker, and ensure AP
process is complete and accrue month to month
- Various other duties as assigned Minimum Qualifications:
- 3 to 5 year of experience and Bachelor's degree (BA / BS / BFA)
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint,
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Keywords: Dollar Tree Stores, Chesapeake , Financial Analyst - Talent Acquisition, Accounting, Auditing , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!