Front Desk Receptionist
Company: America's Best
Posted on: November 19, 2021
America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses is part of National Vision,
Inc., one of the largest and fastest-growing optical retailers in
the United States. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, we have more
than 800 stores in 31 states plus the District of Columbia, and are
adding more stores each year.At National Vision, we believe
everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help
people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and
accessible.We are looking for a Receptionist to join our growing
team. The Receptionist provides prompt, courteous service to
customers either on the phone or in person.
What would you do? - The Specifics
- Ensure high quality customer service.
- Ensure a smooth flow of customers through the store.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls in accordance
with NVI protocol.
- Process and understand managed care plans.
- Obtain and document information from the insurance company as
- Schedule and confirm appointments, follow-up visits and
- File all patient records daily and pull patient files for the
next day's appointments.
- Check on status and notify customers when orders are in or of
- Ensure all WIP Report functions are performed daily; cancelled
job status, backorder list and problem jobs.
- Keep reception area tidy and presentable, with all necessary
stationery and materials.
Are you the right fit? - The Suitable Talent
- Experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or
similar role is preferred.
- Experience handling multiple phone lines.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
What are the benefits?
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including
Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending
Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life
Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our
website to learn more.We value and respect the unique and
individual differences that everyone brings. We embrace all
differences in matters of diversity, equity, and inclusion to
create a place where people want to come, stay, and do their best
work.All your information will be kept confidential according to
Keywords: America's Best, Chesapeake , Front Desk Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!