Medical Front Office Lead
Company: Eastern Virginia Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionCOME JOIN OUR ENT FAMILY!Are you looking for a
pleasant, enjoyable position in the medical field and have a
If your answer is yes. . .please apply!Position Summary:
While working a position at our busy front desk, you will
coordinate and oversee activities of the front office and front
office team members to ensure compassionate and professional care
for patients and effective and efficient front office workflow.
- Organize and assign duties and tasks to front team
- Manage the activities of the front desk team members engaged in
checking in and checking out of patients.
- Monitor daily performance of front office team members to
ensure duties are completed accurately, efficiently, and timely.
Monitor and control overtime.
- Conduct orientation and training on front office policies and
- Monitor the flow of patient check in and check out. Keep
patients informed of delays.
- Oversee front desk collections of copays and balances.
- Coordinate staff schedules, including lunch breaks, being sure
coverage is available at all times.
- Oversee processing of faxes, medical records requests, and
rescheduling of patients.
- Handle fast-paced environment with flexibility.
- Cultivate teamwork with positivity and fairness.
- Ability to meet patients' needs in a friendly, cheerful
manner.Previous supervisory experience in a medical office
environment is preferred.
Keywords: Eastern Virginia Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists, Chesapeake , Medical Front Office Lead, Administration, Clerical , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!