Business Support Analyst Senior (Reporting Specialist)
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Purpose of Job
We are seeking a talented Business Support Analyst Senior
(Reporting Specialist). This person may work remotely in a 100%
Remote Work Environment.
Supports the business by analyzing and evaluating relevant complex
business data, information, metrics and processes to identify
opportunities and solutions to business plan development and
optimization of business operations. Responsible for supporting key
functions and providing recommendations to achieve current and
future business strategy needs/objectives.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial
security of millions of U.S. military members and their families.
This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking
at every level.
USAA Careers - World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
* Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from
business activities and the job role.
* Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively
identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
* Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for
* Develops and maintains an understanding of overall complex
business functions with in-depth knowledge of specific
areas/functions and related activities.
* Provides expertise in development of business goals and
objectives to exploit all distribution channels, leverage use of
data, and simplify processes.
* Provides operational support on current complex processes and
supports business operations and management in identifying
opportunities and solutions to meet current and future business
* Validates information and interfaces with other departments to
include presentations of documented findings, alternatives and
* Participates in the planning, research, analysis, development,
and implementation of new and modifications to existing
applications and processes to provide new or improved capabilities,
products, and/or services.
* Maintains broad system knowledge, stays current on all system
enhancements, identifies training needs and implements plans.
* Maintains broad business knowledge, stays current on key business
strategies & initiatives and identifies opportunities for support
* Assists with the documentation of new and revised departmental
* Gathers information for complex processes, analyzes data and
trends, identifies root causes, and develops work products.
* Serves as a resource to team members on escalated issues of a
* Reviews and analyzes reports and provides recommendations to
improve matrix and reporting controls,
* Develops and analyzes additional ad-hoc reports as needed by
Management and or Regulatory Agencies.
* Contributes on policies, standards, risk management and controls
related to relevant processes.
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer
some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes.
Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at
a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
* Bachelor's Degree; 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a
* 6 years of experience in end-to-end analysis and/or operations
experience, including: requirement gathering and documentation,
operational planning and forecasting, data analytics, or
current/future state analysis, in direct support of business
planning initiatives and optimization of business operations.
* Advanced knowledge in a wide variety of systems coordination,
process/product review initiatives and the development of
management information requirements for related business
* Knowledge of business operations and systems/business
* Experience facilitating and driving collaboration to common
understanding of business requirements and driving standard
enterprise wide business processes.
* Knowledge of business analysis tools for ex: MS Visio MS Excel,
* Expert SQL Skills
* P&C Independent Agency reporting experience in the operations
* Commercial and personal lines product knowledge
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to
describe the principal functions of the job and should not be
construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements
that may be performed in the job.
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and
establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid
within the salary range based on your experience and market
position. The salary range for this position is: $88,200 -
$158,900*( this does not include geographic differential it may be
applied based on your work location)
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall
corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the
USAA Board of Directors.
* Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is
additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations
where market pay levels are above the national average.
Shift premium: will be addressed on an individual-basis for
applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their
physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include
comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension,
life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time
off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and
various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning
and continuing education assists employees with their professional
Please click on the link below for more details.
USAA Total Rewards
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Keywords: USAA, Chesapeake , Business Support Analyst Senior (Reporting Specialist), Advertising , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!