Digital Ad Campaign Manager - Cox Media
Company: Cox Communications Inc
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Primary Location: 6205-B Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Chesapeake, VA,
USDivision: Cox CommunicationsJob Level: Individual
ContributorTravel: Yes, 5 % of the TimeSchedule: Full-timeShift:
Day JobRequisition Number: 217496_05913415VACCINE POLICY: WHERE
PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST
COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE
CONSIDERED).Cox Media is seeking a Digital Ad Campaign Manager
within the Product Team reporting to the Digital Ad Operations
People Leader. This position is responsible for fulfilling,
analyzing, and strategically optimizing orders for digital media
advertising product(s) specifically working with DV360, the Amazon
DSP and Google Campaign Manager. The position serves as the
facilitator of all digital media fulfillment activities between a
centralized fulfillment team and local field sales team across Cox
Media markets. They lead support, troubleshooting activities, and
engage appropriate technical personnel to ensure successful
fulfillment of campaigns. This role must build excellent working
relationships across all functional areas. Candidates must possess
strong digital ad operations technical knowledge, attention to
detail, excellent prioritization skills, and have the ability to
work in a deadline driven production environment to complete all
daily tasks to meet business needs.Primary Responsibilities and
- Main liaison on Digital Ad Operations Team to local field Cox
Media markets. Responsible for communicating campaign strategy,
product details, and making recommendations for superior campaign
- Accountability to meeting fulfillment SLAs, may include:
- Troubleshooting creative and ad serving issues in partnership
with Sales Services, vendors and/or technology teams as needed
- Monitor delivery and performance to ensure goals are being
- Responsible for trafficking digital campaigns and associated
- Work with Campaign specialists on day to day order fulfillment
and campaign optimization tactics
- Performs basic graphic editing activities to correct problems
with creative such as file size, format or aspect ratio.
- Performs digital media fulfillment QA activities to identify
fulfillment issues and gaps in process.
- Formulate campaign strategies, researching keywords & potential
marketing channels, analyzing competitors, and testing. Includes
ongoing account optimization, including structure and targeting
improvements (geo, targeting, day-parting, and URL).
- Utilize analytics tools to develop insights and action items
intended to improve performance and meet client KPIs.
- Acts as a subject matter expert on campaign best practices and
- Acts as a gate-keeper in identifying red flags and recommending
proactive solutions to mitigate risk. Resolve platform and campaign
issues pro-actively and expediently; work cross departmentally for
issue resolution when needed.
- Communicate and collaborate with vendors, managers and cross
functional groups to resolve issues and implement new
- Work collaboratively with Yield Manager and field
representatives to run reports, provide analysis and recommend
campaign modifications, leveraging understanding of advertiser and
- Monitor and provide reports as necessary to alert sales or
sales support of issues relating to system performance and impacts
on order fulfillment.
- Works with external ad vendors to review and test images for
varying rich media creative types and executions.
- Performs system setup, testing of new functionality and
features. Accurate tracking and reporting of results to key
- Maintain certifications relevant to line of business and
participate in training as required.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job.
(Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections
will be considered.)
- 2+ years online/digital ad trafficking experience is a
- 3+ years of related experience in Sales Planning or Ad
Operations in the advertising and/or media industry.
- Able to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders
in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and project management skills working
cross-functionally to get things done efficiently and
- Demonstrable analytical, strategic and creative problem-solving
- Solid understanding of advertising campaign metrics including
CTR, CPC, CPA or ROI goals
- Digital ad industry tools experience required.
- Demonstrate ability to collaborate in team environment, set
goals and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail is a must as well as curiosity to
investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to travel by land or air on an occasional
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (i.e.,
Marketing, Advertising, Business, etc.).
- Experience with DV360, Google Campaign Manager and Amazon DSP a
- Google Analytics Certification preferred
- IAB certification preferred
Who We AreAbout Cox CommunicationsCox Communications is committed
to creating meaningful moments of human connection through
broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom
company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and
businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to empowering others to
build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people,
suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one
unique.About CoxWe are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been
making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class
businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent
to always look for growth and impact while building a career with
us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive -
are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with
powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more
progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet
operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and
healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future
for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will
be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where
we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common
purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.Benefits of working at
Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision),
retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave,
parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For
more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our
benefits page.Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All
qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for
employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color,
religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical
or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information,
ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by
law.Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar
Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we
formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to
our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager,
or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or
charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Cox Communications Inc, Chesapeake , Digital Ad Campaign Manager - Cox Media, Advertising , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!