Company: Primrose School of Cahoon Commons
Posted on: January 9, 2022
FT, Mon-Fri, Flexible between 6am-6pm, PTO, Paid Holidays,
Health & Dental Benefits, Sick Leave, YMCA membership, Retirement
plan, and Year-around employment.
Primrose School, the leader in early educational care has an
opening for a Full-Time Pre-Kindergarten Teacher. Great Leadership
Team, Fun, warm and friendly workplace. Position requires related
experience and a 4 Year College Degree (Education related).
Pre-Kindergarten Teacher Responsibilities:
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a class of children with a co-teacher. Must be able to
work as a team and communicate well.
- Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing
- Plans with the Director and implements the approved lesson
plans and daily classroom schedule using the Primrose School
curriculum outlines and materials.
- Plans with the Director all required parent-teacher conferences
and student evaluations.
- Provides an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
creativity, exploration and decision-making by the children.
- Ensures that all class bulletin boards are current and provides
the parents with an overview of the material taught in class.
- Provides the children with verbal praises and acceptance while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary
housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and
- Assists and coordinates snacks, meals, nap time and bathroom
- Maintains the Primrose Schools professional attitude and work
- Assists in other capacities as determined by the Director.
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school
functions as determined by the Director.
- Observes all rules and regulations of Primrose Schools and the
local, state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the
health, safety and care of children.
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the training manual. Upon
- Must meet all Primrose Schools and local, state or national
basic health requirements as well as other requirements.
- First Aid training, as required.
- Must complete all necessary company employment and payroll
- In states where required, personnel will have a fingerprinting
and/or criminal investigation report completed.Reporting
Reports directly to the Director Please go online to our website,
download and complete a copy of our company
Keywords: Primrose School of Cahoon Commons, Chesapeake , Prekindergarten Teacher, Education / Teaching , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!