Early Preschool Teacher
Company: Primrose Schools
Posted on: January 26, 2023
If you are looking for a professional employer who provides,
training, higher education benefits, above average wages, full time
benefits, and cares about their teachers, look no further, come
join us at Primrose School at Cahoon Commons.
Full Time Position, NO Weekends, Health and Dental Benefits, Paid
Time Off, Paid Holidays, Corporate YMCA Membership, and potential
for professional growth, and now offering Signing and Retention
Our work environment includes:
- Lunch and Snacks provided
- Growth opportunities
- On-the-job training
- Flexible working hours
- Lively atmosphere
- Regular social events
Our school is seeking a compassionate and patient Early Preschool
Teacher who can work independently and manage a classroom of
children. The successful candidate will have extensive experience
working with young children, both in the classroom setting and with
extracurricular activities. The Preschool Teacher will be part of
an innovative and energetic team that creates a fun and inviting
learning environment for all students.
- Teach children to follow instructions and rules.
- Ensure that children maintain a safe environment in the
- Act as a role model for children.
- Monitor children's progress toward educational goals.
- Prepare and implement lesson plans.
- Conduct activities with children.
- Provide appropriate care to children with special needs or
- Use a creative approach to teaching.
- Document activities and observations.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay is commensurate with experience and education.
Reports directly to the Director #zr
Compensation: $31,200.00 - $33,280.00 per year
Keywords: Primrose Schools, Chesapeake , Early Preschool Teacher, Education / Teaching , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!