Teacher Hiring Event\: Greenbrier KinderCare
Company: KinderCare Education
Posted on: March 17, 2019
Time\: 10 am - 2 pm
RSVP\: Brittany Epperly, email@example.com 757 436-4672
Where\: 725 Greenbrier Parkway, ChesapeakeVirginia 23320
--Meet the Center Directors
--Have an on-the-spot interview
--Tour one of our centers
See what great things arehappening at our KinderCare locations
Please bring a copy of yourresume and your transcripts (unofficial ok)
FOR FASTER consideration, applyonline prior to the event at\:
KinderCare Education is the nation's leader in early childhood education.We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full oflifelong learners. From our National SupportCenter,to the classrooms where learning comes to life, we're united by a passion tocreate a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 childrenages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
* Assistant Teachers
* Lead Teachers
We haveopportunities at our other centers located in\:
* Virginia Beach
* HighSchool Diploma or equivalent
* CPRand First Aid Certifications, or willing to obtain
* Basictechnology skills (e.g. email)
* Webelieve in bringing on people who are passionate about working with children.We will provide full training, pay for you to complete your CDA, and offertuition reimbursement to grow your career within the early childhood educationfield!
* 1+ year Early ChildhoodEducation Experience
* Associate's or Bachelor'sdegree in Early Childhood Education
* Active Child DevelopmentAssociate (CDA) credential or meet NAEYC candidacy requirements
Thebenefits our career professionals enjoy\:
In addition to a rewarding career where you helpshape children's futures, KinderCare Education provides a competitivecompensation package. Benefits include\:
* Medical, dental and vision
* Discounted child care
* Generous paid time off
* Education assistance and reimbursement
* Medical expense reimbursement/ Lifeinsurance/Disability benefits/ Health and wellness programs
* 401(k) savings and investment plan with employermatch
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunityemployer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employmentwithout regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexualorientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity orexpression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
KinderCare Education employs more than 32,000 teammembers across 1,700 locations nationwide. Our devoted family of educationproviders leads the nation in accreditation and includes KinderCare-- LearningCenters, KinderCare at Work--, Champions-- Before- and After-School Programs,Cambridge Schools---, Knowledge Beginnings-- and The Grove School--.
Keywords: KinderCare Education, Chesapeake , Teacher Hiring Event\: Greenbrier KinderCare, Education / Teaching , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!