Installation Technician Contractor
Company: Knight Broadband
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Lightspeed Construction Group, LLC is a premier
telecommunications contractor for Charter Communications (Spectrum)
and Comcast (Xfinity). As a leading telecommunications force in the
Industry, our Company is responsible for a wide range of
installations.Contracting with Lightspeed Construction Group, LLC,
Installers are earning top piece rate with average weekly earnings
ranging $1,200-$1,500.Your advantages when joining Lightspeed
Construction Group, LLC:
- Tool loan program available
- Continuously growing field with no shortage of work
- You will be contracting with one of the leading
telecommunications contractors in the Southeast U.S.
- You are able to make as much (or as little) as you want to make
with unit pay where you can gain by your efficiency
- You continue to control your scheduleExperience requirements
- Experienced technicians are encouraged to apply, but if you're
new to the trade that is also OK.
- Experience in CATV is in high demand, but not required.
- Experience with drop bury lines from pole to residence is
preferred, but not required.QualificationsRequirements to work as a
contract Cable Installer:
- A valid driver's license
- Must own a truck, van, or SUV (vehicle must be free of physical
damage, dependable working order, and painted one color)
- Pass drug test and criminal background check
- Be able to independently manage day-to-day functions as a
triple play certified TechnicianResponsibilitiesAs a Lightspeed
Construction Group, LLC Cable Technician Subcontractor, you should
have the knowledge and training to properly install cable TV,
internet and phone services. You should be familiar with signal
strength meters, toners, cable boxes, internet modems, IP phone
systems, and other components of a telecommunications
system.Specific skills required to efficiently provide the
- Analyze RF levels to determine if there are issues with a
customer's services and repair any issue identified.
- Close out all jobs with proper codes.
- Independently stay on top of new technology in the field.
- When necessary, establish connections from tap to customer
- Verify that all services listed on a work order are functioning
- Demonstrate the use of installed equipment to the
customer.SkillsAs a Cable Installer Technician Subcontractor, you
will need to be able to engage in certain physical activities,
- Lifting up to 80 lbs at a full range of motion
- Hand digging a trench for a bury drop
- Ability to climb a ladder
- Ability to deal with heights and confined spaces like an
- Ability to work outdoors in the elements
- Ability to utilize proper safety equipment at all timesWork
- Work is bid style for scheduling.We are an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Knight Broadband, Chesapeake , Installation Technician Contractor, Engineering , Manteo, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!