Cybersecurity Engineer (Intermediate)
Company: Defense In Depth Solutions Inc
Location: Elizabeth City
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: Information Assurance
(Intermediate)Location: Elizabeth City, NCClient: US Coast
GaurdCertification: CompTIA SEC+ or equivalent.Clearance: Active
- Formulates and assesses IT security policy to include business
- Prepares security plans for employing enterprise-wide security
architecture to include the design of cryptographic solutions.
- Develops integrated security services management. Executes
security awareness training.
- Assesses and audits network penetration testing anti-virus
planning assistance, risk analysis and incident response.
- Provides security engineering support for application
development (including system security certifications and project
- This may include the development, design and implementation of
firewalls, and evaluation, review, and test of security code.
- Experience with several architectures and platforms in an
- Significant knowledge of the field and the ability to work
independently on typical
- Experience in NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF)Required
- The Candidate must possess the minimum Education /
- Six (6) years' experiences in information security/IA.
- Experienced in any one of the following:
- Security administration
- Evaluation of security/IA product capabilities
- Product assessment, and policy development
- EMASS experience or similar information assurance program
- Experience in information security assurance policies, or
standards, or regulations.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in related field or
A.A/A.S. in related field or at minimum IT Certification
- This is an IAT-II Level. MUST possess CompTIA SEC+ or
- Must be able to obtain secret clearance
- Candidate must be able to work both independently and as part
of a team.
- Candidate must possess strong oral communication and written
comprehension capabilities.For more open requirements, please visit
https://www.compqsoft.com/current-openingsAbout Us:CompQsoft Inc.
Established in 1997, headquarters in Houston, TX and office in
Leesburg, VA. CompQsoft offers a range of comprehensive Cyber
Security, Infrastructure, Cloud solutions, ERP implementation,
Business Intelligence, Application development, Ecommerce
applications and Management consulting services. CompQsoft is
Certified CMMI Level 3 practitioner for Development and Services,
ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 & ISO 20000-1:2011 Certified.
CompQsoft is a fast growing company with a strategy and methodology
that is strongly focused on the success of our clients,
predominantly the Federal government.CompQsoft provides equal
opportunity in all aspects of employment and in the working
environment to all employees and applicants. CompQsoft does not
take any non-merit factors like race, color, religion, sex
(gender), mental/physical disability, and age into account for
purposes of recruitment, hiring and development.Visit
www.compqsoft.com to learn more about our culture, benefits.
Keywords: Defense In Depth Solutions Inc, Chesapeake , Cybersecurity Engineer (Intermediate), Engineering , Elizabeth City, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!