Manufacturing and Engineering Recruiter
Company: Goodwin Recruiting
Posted on: September 12, 2019
Manufacturing & Engineering Recruiters -- Territory-Free, Remote
Always wanted to be your own boss and be in control of your
financial success? Are you ready for a change?
Manufacturing & Engineering recruiting is one of the most
lucrative, in-demand sectors in recruiting. Goodwin Recruiting
recognizes this and is aggressively expanding into the market. The
recruiting fees in this space are among the highest in the
industry. You deserve a piece of the pie, on your terms!
Goodwin Recruiting is a rapidly growing, dynamic recruiting firm
that has boasted double-digit sales increases for two decades. We
saw a 72% growth rate in 2018 and expect the same in 2019! Our
internal retention is twice the industry average for agency
recruiters. We are currently building our business aggressively
throughout the U.S and developing new markets. We are seeking
experienced manufacturing and engineering experts as we look to
expand our Manufacturing & Engineering division.
Our commitment to our business partners:
- Autonomy -- Goodwin Recruiting allows you to be in control of
your business yet provides you with all the extensive support you
- Training -- Goodwin Recruiting provides what one Recruiting
Partner referred to as "a world-class training program in
Recruiting that is detailed, thoughtful, interactive, and
- Resources without cost to our Recruiting Partners -- Goodwin
Recruiting provides best-of-class technology and access to the best
sourcing tools in the industry -- we use Salesforce as our CRM with
TalentRover as our ATS; we provide a LinkedIn Recruiter license, ad
slots on ZipRecruiter, CareerBuilder and Monster licenses, TextUs
texting application and voice service, Skill Survey reference check
software, and much more.
- Support and genuine care for our Recruiting Partners' success
-- This can best be explained through the testimonial of one of our
Recruiting Partners that said, "People at Goodwin are what makes
Goodwin great. Their genuine care for your individual success is
what makes the overall team at Goodwin stronger. Why would any
other office volunteer their precious time to help another new
office get off the ground?"
- Better flexibility of life -- Goodwin Recruiting allows for
Recruiting Partners to get work accomplished within normal business
hours while managing personal obligations (i.e., taking children to
school, getting animals to the vet) along with the ability to take
advantage of natural downtimes during nights and weekends.
- Away from the daily grind of previous roles -- Recruiting
Partners no longer have to rush out the door to get to an 8-5 job.
Recruiting Partners have the ability to get their day started at
their home office with a warm cup of coffee while reviewing resumes
and client sourcing. No more long nights and weekends overseeing
multiple employees in varying office environments.
- New intellectual challenge -- Recruiting Partners bring all of
their industry knowledge from previous roles in the field to help
place other professionals in a position they love. In addition,
Recruiting Partners use their existing knowledge in a new and
challenging sales role while speaking with key decision-makers to
build their clientele.
- Partner as an independent contractor under your own small
- The day-to-day focus is on generating new business, sourcing
and interviewing job seekers, and working with clients to introduce
them to candidates for their job opportunities
- Organization, drive, and excellent time management are traits
essential to success
The advantages of partnering with Goodwin Recruiting:
- We are highly rated, as can be seen on such platforms as:
- No territory restrictions on clients or candidates
- Unlimited earning potential -- there is no cap to what you can
- A genuine work-life balance without micromanagement
- Respect for our partners with open and honest
- A remote career opportunity -- work where you like
- This is a 100% commission-based opportunity.
- There is no limit to your earning potential. You are the
creator of your own success.
- Typical earnings ranging from $75K to $150K per year, but total
earnings are limitless based on your effort and results
- 5+ years of Manufacturing & Engineering industry
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and a passion
and knowledge of Manufacturing & Engineering
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status, or any other class protected
by federal, state or local law. In addition, we do not discriminate
against qualified applicants with arrest or conviction
Keywords: Goodwin Recruiting, Chesapeake , Manufacturing and Engineering Recruiter, Engineering , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!