Member Service Manager
Company: ABNB Federal Credit Union
Posted on: April 9, 2021
The Remote Member Service Manager is responsible for
orchestrating the day-to-day remote member experience to ensure
seamless access and a remarkable experience while delivering
financial results aligned with business objectives. The manager
leverages all remote channel solutions, develops sales plans, and
sets priorities to achieve goals aligned with strategy. Responsible
for driving overall sales with a "hands-on" approach and proven
leadership experience in a remote service environment, coaches and
mentors employees, and demonstrates a thorough understanding of and
experience with e-service, online, and mobile banking/contact
- Manages all Remote Service Channels; including but not limited
to: Online Banking Message Center, Online Account Opening, E-Mail,
Faxes, Instant Chat, Calls, etc. Develops and implements department
action plans to support the overall Credit Union's strategic goals
- Manages, coaches, develops, and evaluates all Remote Member
Service staff in addition to the MSC Supervisors to ensure all
departments are focused on and achieving service and production
- Collaborates with the Retail Training Department to ensure
staff is properly trained on all remote service channel policies
and procedures, products and services, and are providing the best
solutions for members in meeting their financial objectives and to
support first touch resolution.
- Manages, monitors, and adheres to operational controls;
including legal, corporate and regulatory policies and procedures
to ensure the safety and security of members and credit union
- Analyzes and reports statistics and data to measure and monitor
achievement of goals and standards.
- Drives member satisfaction. Assists members and employees with
escalated service issues as needed and provides
- Communicates recommendations for cost efficiencies and
enhancements to products, processes, and services by monitoring
trends in operations and deposit services. Monitors expenditures
and supports the Director of Remote Member Services in conforming
to budgetary requirements.
- Proactively identifies and takes action to implement
improvement in remote channel processes, reporting, and
efficiencies for improved member experience. Collaborates with
other departments and/or 3rd party vendors.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Three years to five years of similar or related experience.
Previous experience leading a remote workforce is desired.
- A two-year college degree, or (2) completion of a specialized
certification or licensing, or (3) completion of specialized
training courses conducted by vendors, or (4) job-specific skills
acquired through an apprenticeship program.
- Work involves extensive personal contact with others and is of
a personal or sensitive nature. Motivating, influencing, and/or
training others is key at this level. Outside contacts become
important and fostering sound relationships with other entities
(companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary and often requires
the ability to influence and/or sell ideas or services to
- Requires a strong working understanding of technology and how
it can be used to deliver credit union services.
- Thorough knowledge of financial regulations, compliance rules,
and policies/procedures highly desired.
- Possess good analytical abilities to make decisions and resolve
problems. Possess good organizational and time management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal
skills to supervise staff and communicate effectively with the
- Must be able to operate office equipment and related software
programs with average speed and accuracy.
- Must have the ability to commute to branch locations when
needed; valid drivers license required
- Physical qualifications include sitting at a computer for
extended periods of time and wearing a headset; and being able to
lift/carry 15 pounds.
- Office and Remote
- Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises
- Community focused culture that allows networking and
involvement in South Hampton Roads and Parts of North
- Employee Benefits (401k match / Company paid Short Term and
Long Term Disability / Tuition reimbursement / Affordable health
- An employee-focused, diverse, and member relationship driven
Human Resources will only contact qualified candidates upon receipt
and review of your resume. No phone calls please.
Keywords: ABNB Federal Credit Union, Chesapeake , Member Service Manager, Executive , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!