Store Manager, Champion, Nags Head, North Carolina
Company: Hanes Brands
Location: Nags Head
Posted on: May 12, 2022
HanesBrands Inc., (HBI) is a global company with more than
59,000 associates in 33 countries, all working together to create
the world's best apparel to include iconic brands such as Champion,
Hanes, Bali, Bonds, and many more. We offer enormous opportunities
for creative thinkers, for people with a passion for consumers, and
for people who think like business owners. We're building a truly
inclusive culture, where people of different backgrounds, races,
cultures and experiences come together to make us stronger. We are
a sustainable company committed to making a positive difference in
our communities and around the world.We are seeking a responsible
and hard-working Store Manager to join our growing team of
professionals in a -Hanesbrands Store. This position offers a
competitive salary and excellent benefits for full time employees.
- Under direction of Regional Manager lead a branded retail
business that generates superior retail returns and provides
America's best brands in intimate apparel. Supervise the store team
to achieve sales objectives, leading store team in all store
activities, maintaining store policy and procedures, and assuming
responsibility for the operations and merchandising functions of
the store.Benefits: We believe in offering our Store Managers a
competitive salary and excellent benefits package for full time
employees. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply
- Achieve store sales objectives supported by monthly promotional
activities, sales training, and bra fits service.
- Provide customers with outstanding service by training all
employees on proper service techniques.
- Supervise store personnel in all phases of store activities to
ensure proper store operation. - Assume responsibilities for budget
control, shrink, overall operation and merchandise presentation
within the store. - Responsible for taking annual physical
- Procurement of selected basic stock products to be marketed
through the store with approval of Merchandise Manager.
- Ensure that all merchandise is displayed and merchandised
properly, keep Merchandise Managers informed of out-of-stock, slow
sellers and problem merchandise.
- Set team member selling goals in accordance with sales plan.
Profitably manage store payroll and financial budget. Responsible
for maintaining accurate records and controlling expenses to
achieve budget objectives.
- Recruit, select and train store staff. - Evaluate team member
job performance per established guidelines. Ensure adequate
- Minimum 42 hours (additional hours if coverage is needed)
- Holidays and Weekends as necessitated by peak customer
- Overtime as necessary (peak selling periods, scheduling
- Assist on the sales floor including cashiering and servicing
- An appropriate candidate for the Hanesbrands Outlet Store
Manager will be someone who can measure strictly female consumers
to determine the proper fit for bras and various other
undergarments and intimate apparel in the privacy of the women's
fitting room on a regular basis.Minimum Education and Experience
- High school Diploma/GED desired. A college degree is a plus.
- Proven Sales Performance and ability to drive team to achieve
- Management experience of 3 to 5 years in specialty retail
(apparel or women's intimate apparel preferred).
- Proven background and aptitude in exceptional, individual
- Strong merchandising and sales skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle diverse, demanding workload in a
- Strong supervisory, problem solving, and decision making
- The Store Manager will frequently walk, bend, stand, stoop,
reach, etc.To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to
work in the United States and should not require now, or in the
future, sponsorship for employment visa status.EOE/AA:
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.Only applicants requiring
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring
process should contact us directly: - -Telephone:
Keywords: Hanes Brands, Chesapeake , Store Manager, Champion, Nags Head, North Carolina, Executive , Nags Head, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!