Company: Baker's Crust
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Catering Manager is directly responsible for the proper
operation of the catering department; and assists in the
maintenance and expansion of Baker s Crust catering customer base
via relationship building with excellent customer service, delivery
and sales/marketing support activities.
Pay includes the hourly rate, plus a $15 per delivery fee and
Must have reliable transportation. Delivering catering food orders
is a requirement.
Must have a cell phone. You will have access to the store phone as
Candidates must provide the hiring manager with a copy of their
driving record, driver's license and a copy of their automobile
Experience with Salesforce is helpful.
Immediate Benefits for Full Time Associates!
Health Insurance Programs and 401(k) Plan Available for Eligible
- Reports to the General Manager for customer service
- Demonstrate ability for professional interaction with business
- Provide customer consultations with recommendations for
- Execution of the catering order process.
- Package each order according to respective instructions. Order
delivery to customer location to include set-up; organize
additional deliveries as needed.
- Process daily financial data.
- Ensure excellent guest service that meets or exceeds
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards,
specifications, and guidelines.
- Ensure all products are consistently prepared and served
according to the restaurant's recipes, portioning, cooking and
- Thorough knowledge of our catering and dine-in menu.
- Field and resolve customer complaints.
- Assist in execution of marketing plans.
- Assist in qualified lead generation through referrals, cold
calling on businesses to deliver promotional materials and/or food
sales, email, networking, closed sales and follow-up activity.
- Increase order sales via consultative upselling.
- Maintain daily records as defined and for review by superiors
of all sales and prospecting activities including cold calls,
presentations/proposals, emails, networking, closed sales and
- Maintain inventory of all catering packaging
- Ability to generate proposals based on number of guests.
- Ability to plan, organize and execute special events.
- Operate the catering business in accordance with the company
policies, procedures and applicable laws.
- Monitor and receive catering orders via phone, in-person, and
electronic order placement systems.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and
municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety, and labor
requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
- Maintain professional behavior. Associated topics: conference,
deli manager, floor manager, food service supervisor, front end,
gerente de cocina, kitchen manager, management, restaurant
operations, service manager
Keywords: Baker's Crust, Chesapeake , Catering Manager, Executive , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!