Store Manager, Champion, Nags Head, North Carolina
Company: Hanesbrands Inc.
Location: Nags Head
Posted on: June 20, 2022
HanesBrands Inc., (HBI) is a global company with more than 59,000
associates in 33 countries, all working together to create the
world's best apparel to include iconic brands such as Champion,
Hanes, Bali, Bonds, and many more. We offer enormous opportunities
for creative thinkers, for people with a passion for consumers, and
for people who think like business owners. We're building a truly
inclusive culture, where people of different backgrounds, races,
cultures and experiences come together to make us stronger. We are
a sustainable company committed to making a positive difference in
our communities and around the world.
We are seeking a responsible and hard-working Store Manager to join
our growing team of professionals in a Hanesbrands Store. This
position offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits for
full time employees. Under direction of Regional Manager lead a
branded retail business that generates superior retail returns and
provides America's best brands in intimate apparel. Supervise the
store team to achieve sales objectives, leading store team in all
store activities, maintaining store policy and procedures, and
assuming responsibility for the operations and merchandising
functions of the store.
Benefits: We believe in offering our Store Managers a competitive
salary and excellent benefits package for full time employees. To
learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!
- Achieve store sales objectives supported by monthly promotional
activities, sales training, and bra fits service.
- Provide customers with outstanding service by training all
employees on proper service techniques.
- Supervise store personnel in all phases of store activities to
ensure proper store operation. Assume responsibilities for budget
control, shrink, overall operation and merchandise presentation
within the store. Responsible for taking annual physical
- Procurement of selected basic stock products to be marketed
through the store with approval of Merchandise Manager.
- Ensure that all merchandise is displayed and merchandised
properly, keep Merchandise Managers informed of out-of-stock, slow
sellers and problem merchandise.
- Set team member selling goals in accordance with sales plan.
Profitably manage store payroll and financial budget. Responsible
for maintaining accurate records and controlling expenses to
achieve budget objectives.
- Recruit, select and train store staff. Evaluate team member job
performance per established guidelines. Ensure adequate
- Minimum 42 hours (additional hours if coverage is
- Holidays and Weekends as necessitated by peak customer
- Overtime as necessary (peak selling periods, scheduling
- Assist on the sales floor including cashiering and servicing
- An appropriate candidate for the Hanesbrands Outlet Store
Manager will be someone who can measure strictly female consumers
to determine the proper fit for bras and various other
undergarments and intimate apparel in the privacy of the women's
fitting room on a regular basis. Qualifications
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- High school Diploma/GED desired. A college degree is a
- Proven Sales Performance and ability to drive team to achieve
- Management experience of 3 to 5 years in specialty retail
(apparel or women's intimate apparel preferred).
- Proven background and aptitude in exceptional, individual
- Strong merchandising and sales skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle diverse, demanding workload in a
- Strong supervisory, problem solving, and decision making
- The Store Manager will frequently walk, bend, stand, stoop,
reach, etc.To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to
work in the United States and should not require now, or in the
future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of
the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Keywords: Hanesbrands Inc., Chesapeake , Store Manager, Champion, Nags Head, North Carolina, Executive , Nags Head, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!