RENT LEASE ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
Company: Family Dollar Stores, Inc.
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Summary of PositionResponsible for effectively managing
lease-related costs in excess of $900 million annually. Responsible
for overseeing the day to day operations of the Lease Accounting
department.Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure correct interpretation and application of lease language
to provide accurate accounting for and reporting of lease-related
costs, including annual reconciliations of CAM, real estate taxes
and insurance for a portfolio of over 6,000 leases
- Act as subject matter expert in the area of lease review and
interpretation to ensure proper resolution of landlord disputes.
Effectively collaborate with landlords, Corporate Counsel Real
Estate, and other internal departments to serve as a liaison for
finance-related lease issues and inquiries.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Lease Accounting
department to ensure quality control and development for a team of
approximately 13 team members
- Develop and oversee the audit process with the Company's
- Maintain store portfolio database to effectively benchmark,
monitor workflow, and track savings within the departmentMinimum
- 4 year degree in Business, Real Estate, or related field
- Superior knowledge of lease audit, CAM reconciliations, lease
administration or similar areas
- Experience in the retail industry
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proficient using Excel
- Previous supervisory experienceThis is not to be considered a
complete list of job duties, as they may be amended or added to as
Keywords: Family Dollar Stores, Inc., Chesapeake , RENT LEASE ADMINISTRATION MANAGER, Executive , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!