Manager, QA/Learning & Development, Community Corrections
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Join Our Team. Get a Sign-On Bonus. New employees hired into
full-time, eligible positions between April 1, 2022, and December
31, 2022, will receive an award up to $500.At CoreCivic, we care
for people! CoreCivic is currentlyseeking a Manager,
QualityAssurance/Learning and Development who has a passion for
providing thehighest quality care in a residential setting.
Who We Are:
CoreCivicis the leading, national provider of high-quality, secured
corrections anddetention management services and residential and
non-residential transitioncenters. We provide effective
programsthat enhance public safety and prepare individuals for
success. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee,CoreCivic operates
more than 70 security facilities nationwide and over 50community
residential and non- residential centers. Our employees are driven
by a deep sense ofservice, high standards of professionalism, and a
responsibility to better thepublic good.
What We Have:
- Morethan just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportiveenvironment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensivebenefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO& paid holidays.
- Paidjob training & other great incentives.What You Get To
Changethe lives of those in your care!
TheManager, Quality Assurance/Learning and Development, is
responsible formanaging quality assurance activities and
implementing learning and developmentinitiatives at the facility.
Conductsregular audits and inspections. Develops, reviews, edits
and oversees the implementation of facility policies,procedures and
corrective action plans, by gathering and analyzing data relatedto
the operation and management of the facility. Plans and organizes
employee learning anddevelopment activities. Identifiesfacility and
individual development needs. Monitors and/or leads learning and
development sessions. Ensures ongoing facility compliance
inaccordance with established company policies and procedures and
- Manages all areas of the facility quality assurance to include
audits, inspections, data gathering and analysis, reporting,
training and communication in accordance with established policies
and procedures and contractual requirements. Collects, prepares,
reviews and maintains all facility contract files.
- Collaborates with facility leadership, FSC and the contracting
agency to formulate, revise and implement policies and procedures
in compliance with established company policies and procedures,
accreditation standards, and contractual requirements. Develops
strong working relationships with contracting agencies and ensures
consistent communications between the facility and the contracting
- Conducts audits and inspections of overall facility operations
to make improvement recommendations affecting the efficiency and
quality of the facility organization, security, operations,
services, programs and budget. Coordinates and assists facility
leadership with developing, reviewing, implementing, and validating
corrective action plans to ensure that root causes are addressed
and corrective actions are effective.
- Collaborates with facility leadership on quality inquiries.
Ensures top facility performance by providing direction and advises
best practices using experience, data, contractual standards and
company policy and procedure guidance.
- In cooperation withfacility leadership, prepares annual
learning and development plan, and ensurescompliance with
established schedules to include student attendance,
instructorassignments, training space, and other
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a
Bachelor'sdegree in criminal justice, corrections, social or
behavioral science, qualityassurance, business administration or a
related field is required.
- Two (2) years of experience in corrections, qualityassurance,
accreditation, or a related field is required.
- Additional experience in corrections, qualityassurance,
accreditation, or a related field may be substituted for
theeducation requirement on a year-for-year basis.
- Additional experience in training, classroominstruction or
curriculum development is preferred.
- Excellent writtencommunication skills and analytical ability
- Proficiencyin Microsoft Office applications or other similar
software applications isrequired.
- A valid driver'slicense is required.
- Minimum Age Requirement: Must be at least 21 years of
age.CoreCivic is a Drug Free Workplace & EOE-Including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Chesapeake , Manager, QA/Learning & Development, Community Corrections, Executive , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!