Assistant General Manager
Company: LTD Hospitality Group
Posted on: November 25, 2022
LTD Hospitality Group is seeking highly motivated, strategic
leaders with expertise in effective and efficient hotel operations.
Our ideal candidates should exude a passion for the hospitality
industry that will attract and inspire associates to cultivate an
exceptional guest experience. If you are looking for an exciting
career with unlimited opportunities to thrive within LTD's growing
portfolio of properties, we have an immediate opening for you to
join our team as an Assistant General ManagerThe Assistant General
Manager is responsible for supporting the General Manager with
responsibilities for all aspects of the operation including guest &
associate satisfaction, financial performance, sales & revenue
- Create & nurture a hotel environment that emphasizes
motivation, empowerment, teamwork and a passion for providing
- Handle any guest problem or complaint in a professional and
- Interview, screen & hire applicants as needed due to hotel
staffing needs. Process new hire paperwork for all hotel Associates
and provide job training to increase knowledge & skill level.
- Develop cross training opportunities for the Associates
throughout the hotel.
- Recommend & initiate personnel actions to include promotions,
transfers, discharges and disciplinary measures.
- Input weekly payroll into the company timekeeping system and
comply with all Payroll Department deadlines.
- Assist & teach the team scheduling (using scheduling tool)
against guest hours/occupied room goals. Ensuring staffing levels
are appropriate to exceed guest expectations.
- Assist the General Manager in developing hotel budgets and
capital expenditure plans.
- Utilize budgets to teach Department Managers and Team
Supervisors how to understand financial objectives while balancing
costs with guest satisfaction & quality.
- Have knowledge and understanding of all department policies and
procedures, and communicate and enforce all policies fairly and
consistently with staff.
- Ensure that all brand standards are meet and maintained in each
- Analyze & resolve work barriers.
- Interpret company policies and provide a safe work environment
by ensuring compliance with safety programs and job safety
- Responsible for hotel accident prevention programs.
- Have a sound knowledge of all emergency procedures.
- Have a working knowledge of the maintenance & operating
procedures of all departmental equipment.
- Other & all duties, projects and tasks as assigned.Required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the requirements listed below
are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Hotel & Restaurant
Management, Business Administration, Finance or related major
preferred or the equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years in a supervisory capacity within a hotel
- Must have good interpersonal skills with the ability to
communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Must be able
to clearly articulate ideas to a diverse audience to include
Guests, Associates, Management & Vendors.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet hotel needs
that include nights, weekends & holidays and be on-call as needed
as the hotel operates 24 hours per day, non-stop year long.
- Must be computer literate and possess a solid command of all
Microsoft Office applications & brand systems.
- Must have a valid driver's license and dependable
- Energetic, self motivated leader with strong work ethic
- Maintain an open door policy.
- Computer proficiency to include Excel, Word, Outlook and a
hotel brand software system.LTD Hospitality Group has taken pride
in superior hotel development and management for more than 30 years
and is a recognized leader managing top-performing brands under
Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt and InterContinental Hotel Group
flags.LTD's core values focus on people, relationships and
opportunities. The LTD culture was established by the founding
partners and to this day continues to guide the successful
performance and profitability of our hotels, while maintaining the
highest standards of quality, service and cleanliness.The greatest
key to our success is our people. Our diverse team of associates is
responsible for creating a distinctive experience that keeps our
customers coming back. We recognize that our people are our most
valuable asset and are committed to investing in them. We provide
comprehensive training, as well as career advancement opportunities
for all of our associates. We also offer competitive benefits to
ensure that a career at LTD is satisfying and rewarding in all
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401 (k) with company match
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development Opportunities and Much More!For more
information about joining the LTD family, please visit
www.ltdhospitality.com . We look forward to hearing from
you!Compensation: $55,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year BE A PART OF
SOMETHING GREATWe are a family company. Our strength is in our
people, and we are proud to have built a team dedicated to
excellence and service. Opportunity is one of our core corporate
values. That's why we believe in giving members of the LTD team
their own opportunities to grow and advance in their careers, with
exciting new initiatives happening all of the time.CURRENT
OPENINGSLTD Hospitality Group is currently seeking qualified
candidates with a passion for the hotel business. Those willing to
share our dedication to exceptional customer service should
Keywords: LTD Hospitality Group, Chesapeake , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!