Director, Business Process Consultant - Auto Claims Experience
Posted on: November 9, 2019
Purpose of JobWe are seeking a Director, Business Process
Consultant for the Auto Claims Experience department. This is an
in-office position for the San Antonio, Phoenix, Colorado Springs,
Tampa or Chesapeake office and is not available as a remote
Oversees a team of business professionals that are responsible for
the end to end aspects of assigned processes. Guides team members
to collaborate with Experience Owners and enterprise partners in
the facilitation and development of business rules, gathering of
requirements, artifacts and process management. Guides team members
in capturing, documenting and sustaining processes. Maintains
compliance with policies, procedures and regulations.Job
- Builds and oversees a team of employees for assigned functional
area through ongoing execution of recruiting, development,
retention, coaching and support, performance management, and
managerial activities. - -
- Aligns with enterprise partners to define backlog and present
the business case to compete for funding and ultimately ensure
execution to output.
- Ensures the Business Process Consultant backlog is prioritized
in accordance with business deliverables.
- Utilizes and oversees reporting, data, and analytics to measure
process and project performance, adjust services and operational
activities, and inform key stakeholders.
- Ensures risk mitigation is a top priority by diagnosing and
quickly resolving risk opportunities.
- Influences CoSA and business processes to address risk across
- Using Agile Methodology, identifies business process risks and
oversees that appropriate controls are captured, documented,
sustained and ultimately mitigated.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree; 4 or more years' experience leading
programs/projects in a financial services industry or operations
communications beyond the minimum required may be substituted in
lieu of a degree.
- 8 or more years' experience in organization structure, business
functions, processes, procedures, measures, metrics, etc. to
provide comprehensive business knowledge.
- 4 or more years' experience leading programs/projects, business
process owner/consultant or working in an agile environment.
- 3 or more years of direct team lead, supervisory or management
experience required.*Qualifications may warrant placement in a
different job level*When you apply for this position, you will be
required to answer some initial questions. - This will take
approximately 5 minutes. - Once you begin the questions you will
not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able
to change your responses.Preferred
- 4+ years Process management experience OR Claims
- Master's degree or professional designations in fields related
to analytics, business, or insurance.
- Six Sigma - Green Belt or Black Belt certification.
- Experience with business analysis and basic statistics.
- Proven experience in leading and managing teams.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks and create appropriate
- Demonstrated experience documenting processes or procedures.
- Experience with risk management.
- Experience in quality management.Relocation assistance is
notavailable for this position.The above description reflects the
details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of
the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of
all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.Must
complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date
of placement), or must have manager's approval prior to posting.For
internal candidates, the last day to apply to the opening is
11/13/19 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Keywords: USAA, Chesapeake , Director, Business Process Consultant - Auto Claims Experience, Executive , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!