Physician / Urology / Virginia / Permanent / Urology Opportunity in Ea
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Excellent Urology Opportunity in Coastal VirginiaA successful
Urology practice in Chesapeake, Virginia is actively seeking
aBE/CUrologistto join their staff. This opportunity is to join a
highly regarded multi-specialty group in the area with a strong
referral base of primary care physicians and specialists in
medicine and surgery.Practice Features Include:
- Strong network and referral base
- Family friendly office hours of 8:30am-5:00pm with shared
- Fully Integrated Epic EMR
- Ultrasound, Cystoscope, CMG, and Flow Rate machine in
- Interests in Robotic Surgery and/or Stone Disease
- High income potential with avolume of 20-25 patients per day
- Leadership opportunities availableThe ideal candidate will
possess the following characteristics:
- Board Eligible/Certified in Urology
- Some Experience Preferred
- Personable and adaptable team playerWe offer a competitive
compensation with guaranteed salary, productivity incentive, and a
comprehensive benefits package including:
- Generous paid vacation time, plus sick time
- Relocation assistance for qualified candidates
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage for physician
and their families.
- Multiple options for tax and income deferred retirement
- Paid continuing medical education and professional development
opportunities Beautiful coastal living Metropolitan convenience Top
quality community We've got the perfect place to raise a family!
The eastern coast of Virginia offers an excellent quality of life
that includes top rated school systems, a great choice of home and
neighborhoods including waterfront properties, and four seasons
climate with moderate winters. Enjoy convenient access to famous
beaches, vineyards, mountains and our nation's capital.
- Because of its location and waterways, eastern Virginia offers
easy access to Washington, D.C, Baltimore, Philadelphia and New
York City Virginia Beach offers twenty-nine miles of Atlantic
Oceanfront, a famous paved boardwalk, fun filled adventures like
surfing, boating, fishing, whale and dolphin watching in addition
to many seasonal free events.
- Colonial Williamsburg, the nation's largest living history
museum, is actually a functional colonial town, and one of the most
popular destinations in the world!
- Families, be sure to visit Busch Gardens theme park, voted the
most beautiful theme park in the world, and soaking-wet fun Water
- The Chesapeake area offers prestigious vineyards. And nearby,
find the birthplace of George Washington and the estate of
Confederate General Robert E. Lee.
- Award winning golf courses, galleries, theater, gourmet
restaurants and shopping galore! Find out more today!
Theodore GresserCall or Text:
Keywords: Confidential, Chesapeake , Physician / Urology / Virginia / Permanent / Urology Opportunity in Ea, Healthcare , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!