Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Oak Grove Health & Rehab Center
Posted on: May 13, 2022
We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7
different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents
and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the
development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation
Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and
attention of everyone we serve!Come work for a growing company, who
appreciates the value of its team members!This is our
- Weekly Pay!
- Sign-On Bonus: $4,500
- Bonus will be paid out in installments (30 days, 60 days, 90
- Competitive Wages
- Beautiful New Building!
- Bistro for Staff!Qualification/Responsibilities:
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment
- Provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise
the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing
- Must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local
standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility,
and as may be required by the Director of NursingShift & Wage:
- Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN Opportunities Available
- Shift Needed: 7a-7p/ 7p-7a
- Wages: $35-$38 per hourBenefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
- Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for
the facility-specific benefit plans.We comply with any federal
and/or state mandates related to the COVID 19 vaccineWe are an
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and
also promote a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Oak Grove Health & Rehab Center, Chesapeake , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!