Registered Nurse - PRN
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Assists practitioners with patient care, physical examinations,
ancillary tests, and performs a variety of clerical
dutiesResponsibilities:MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Escorts patients to exam room, prepares patients for
examination and treatment and assists the practitioner, as
- Draws blood and prepares appropriate paperwork for laboratory
- Performs urine drug screens, using proper chain of custody;
ensures preparation for pick-up and shipment to appropriate
- Maintains exam rooms, lab area and treatment rooms clean and
stocked, maintaining inventory of supplies and re-orders as
- Assists in medical record maintenance.
- Performs front office clerical duties such as answering
telephones, check-in, check-out and record processing.
- Dispenses medications as directed by practitioner and in
accordance with state regulations.
- Maintains and operates all clinical equipment, including
calibration and record keeping in accordance with current policy
- Performs ancillary testing and tasks as ordered by the Center
Medical Director ( PFT, EKG, injections, audiograms, blood draws)
in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties, as
- Graduate of an approved registered nursing program.
- Current registration/license in the state where employed.
- Successful completion of UDS, BAT, PFT, FIT, certification.
- Minimum one year experience in occupational health nursing or
Demonstrated knowledge of occupational medicine requirements (state
- Demonstrated working knowledge of clinical operations.
- Demonstrated ability to train medical assistants under the
direction of the Center Medical Director.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service and communication
- Demonstrated willingness to participate in Continuing Medical
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Fast paced environment
- This job requires access to confidential and sensitive
information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information,
requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including
Keywords: Concentra, Chesapeake , Registered Nurse - PRN, Healthcare , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!