Company: PRIDE Healthcare
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPride Health is actively hiringPhlebotomist
Ibased atChesapeake,Virginiafor a contract of6+ monthswith
possibility of extensionWork Schedule:Monday to Friday - 1st
- Collects laboratory specimens from patients in accordance with
phlebotomy standards and supports functions supportive to the
laboratory as directed by the department leader.
- Registers patients, orders labs, and collects laboratory
samples from patients, including blood, urine, and nasal
- Utilizes laboratory and/or hospital computer systems to record
receipt of accession and process specimens.
- Stocks and unpacks supplies received in department.
- Identifies all specimens using patient identifiers according to
- Directs the distribution of specimens to other laboratory
sections as needed.
- Reports any problems which may adversely affect the teammates
ability to perform duties or might
- Answers phone and paging devices as well as shares lab results
- Disposes and maintains specimens according to laboratory
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 6 months of phlebotomy experience required.Interested?
Keywords: PRIDE Healthcare, Chesapeake , Phlebotomist, Healthcare , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!