Occupational Therapy Assistant-FT/PRN
Company: CHS Therapy & Rehab
Location: Elizabeth City
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Position Title: Occupational Therapy Assistant-FT/PRN
Location: US-NC-Elizabeth City
Requisition ID: 2022-2465
Job Title:Occupational Therapist Assistant
We work with skilled nursing facilities, post-acute rehabilitation
centers and independent care communities to enhance therapy
services for their residents. The Occupational Therapist Assistant
will help fulfill our mission to provide high-quality, on-site care
to residents, allowing them to maintain their active
Are you passionate about patient care? If so, you might be a great
fit for our team!
Do you want to be part of a supportive team and grow your therapist
career? We pride ourselves on hiring great people, taking excellent
care of our patients and our employees, providing career growth and
- Current licensure as Occupational Therapy Assistant in practicing
- Associates Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited
- Ongoing continuing education and professional development to
maintain current licensure and certification - we'll help with this
- we offer CEU360 trainings for free to our employees!
- Competitive compensation
- PTO - we value your hard workandyour time off
- Healthcare coverage with $0 medical copays and $0 generic
- HSA option with lower deductible for 2022
- 401K with matching program - we invest in your future!
- Life insurance - Voluntary Life and AD&D up to $200,000
- Short-term and long-term disability lifetime benefit term life
with long-term care
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Pet insurance - we know they're part of the family too!
- Legal Shield and ID Shield - giving you the option to be
- Free courses to earn CEUs
Responsibilities of the Occupational Therapist Assistant:
You will help provide the best possible therapy services to
patients consistent with established standards of practice and
company and department procedures, including:
- Provide occupational therapy services to residents in accordance
with established standards of practice, Company procedures, Therapy
Department procedures and productivity standards under the
direction of the Occupational Therapist.
- AdheretoCompanyproceduresregardingdocumentation andbilling
- Conduct screening of residents at regular intervals to determine
need for intervention/treatment as allowed by state practice act,
company policy, and under the direction and supervision of the
- Conduct timely screening of residents referred to occupational
therapy to determine need for intervention/ treatment as allowed by
state practice act, company policy, and under the direction and
supervision of the Occupational Therapist.
Keywords: CHS Therapy & Rehab, Chesapeake , Occupational Therapy Assistant-FT/PRN, Healthcare , Elizabeth City, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!