Primary Care LPN
Company: Bayview Physicians Group
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Bayview Physicians Group is a rapidly growing outpatient
multi-specialty medical group, that strongly believes the
doctor-patient relationship is the cornerstone of quality
healthcare. We staff more than 600 positions in the Hampton Roads
area. Individuals who possess excellent customer service skills,
strong collegial relationships, and the desire to promote a
positive work environment are encouraged to apply. We offer a
competitive benefits package to our full time employees.Duties and
- Provides excellent customer service
- Performs general nursing duties as requested by physicians and
- Calls patients to examination room. Takes vital signs and
documents information in patients electronic medical record.
- Administers injections and medications using proper technique.
Documents name of medicine, dosage, lot number, route of injection
and any reaction in patients record.
- Documents patients record with any updates (Medications,
Allergies, Family History, etc) during each visit.
- Takes phone calls from patients and assist them or takes
messages for the physician.Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of nursing principles and practices.
- Ability to get along with the public and make patients feel
welcome and comfortable.
- Must be willing to travel to satellite offices if
- Must maintain appropriate nursing licensePowered by JazzHR
Keywords: Bayview Physicians Group, Chesapeake , Primary Care LPN, Healthcare , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!