Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: September 21, 2022
General Purpose: Provides oversight of the care/services
furnished by employees to Interim HealthCare patients and clients.
Collaborates with the Director of Health Care Services (DHCS) to
develop and implement processes to ensure the efficient and
effective achievement of patient/client outcomes in accordance with
physician orders, applicable law and regulations, accepted
standards of clinical practice, payor requirements and Interim
HealthCare policies and procedures. - Essential Functions: -
- Supervises, evaluates, motivates and develops professional and
- Follows accepted standards of clinical practice.
- Uses clinical decision making to provide oversight and guidance
to the healthcare team to efficiently and effectively manage the
assigned patient population.
- Contributes to business growth by presenting information,
education and support to external customers as requested.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information ("PHI")
necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access
to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each
- Provide skilled nursing care to patient in the home
setting.Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and licensed to
practice as an RN in the state in which employed. - License is
active and in good standing.
- Prefer at least two (2) years of experience as a home care RN
and at least one (1) year of supervisory experience.
- Able to provide proof of valid driver's license, in accordance
with office policy.
- Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance in
accordance with office policy.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Able to read and interpret technical instructions related to
the care of the patient/client.
- Able to visually and aurally observe and assess the
- Able to perform CPR.
- Able to demonstrate basic understanding of computers and
workplace software as applicable.
- Able to effectively communicate in English with all levels of
the workforce, both clinical and non-clinical.
- Able to perform and prioritize multiple functions or
- Able to effectively deal with multiple changes based on
office's needs and scheduling.
- Able to stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and reach freely
and assist patients/clients with standing and walking.
- Able to lift, reposition, and transfer patients/clients. -
- Meets applicable state and federal health screening
- Pass federal and state required criminal and abuse background
checks where required.
- Verification of employment eligibility (I-9) in accordance with
local, state, and federal law and regulations..Working Conditions &
Physical Requirements: -
- Work is normally performed in a variety of settings including
the office, patient's/client's home, schools or occupational
- Able to constantly travel locally from assignment to
- Frequent exposure to communicable diseases, bloodborne
pathogens and/or other potentially infectious or hazardous
materials, and situations that require following extensive safety
precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
- Able to constantly grasp with thumb in opposition to fingers of
palm, i.e. manipulate pen, knobs or objects.
- Medium physical activity that may require occasional lifting,
pushing or pulling up to 50 lbs. in order to carry out daily job
functions and related activities that may be required.
- Able to work flexible schedule and/or evening hours as
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Chesapeake , RN Supervisor, Healthcare , Edenton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!