Associate Veterinarian- No Weekends!
Company: Vets Pets
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Are you looking for an animal hospital with a collaborative
working environment and room for individual career growth? Do you
want to make an impact in a growing pet-friendly community? Do you
love the beach?
Eastern Shore Animal Hospital is seeking a full-time or part-time
veterinarian to join our hard-working, dedicated staff. New
graduates are encouraged to apply!
Why Eastern Shore Animal HospitalEastern Shore Animal Hospital has
served the local community for over 30 years and takes a family
approach to veterinary care. Our practice of veterinary medicine
involves the latest diagnostics and treatments. Kindness and
personal attention are also a driving force for us. Eastern Shore
Animal Hospital is a 3-doctor practice, and the facility also
houses offers boarding and grooming to the local area.Eastern Shore
Animal Hospital is in the small community of Grandy, NC. Grandy is
located between the Currituck Sound and North River. Minutes from
the Outer Banks and its beaches, the town is great growing families
who want an easy commute to the surrounding communities of Kitty
Hawk, Nags Head, Elizabeth City, and the Tidewater Region of
Why Vets PetsA privately owned, North Carolina based company, Vets
Pets fosters practice individuality under the guidance of
experienced management and high standards. Started with two
practices in 2007, Vets Pets has grown to twenty located in Central
and Eastern NC. The company's vision and goal are to provide
quality veterinary care to families with an employee-centered
management approach. Vets Pets recognizes that practice partnership
fosters dedication, additional growth, and consistent team guidance
while providing a partner with the tools of experienced business
leadership and organization.
Who Should Apply
- A veterinarian that is a strong communicator with leadership
- A compassionate veterinarian that understands the needs of both
the patient and the client.
- An individual with proficiency in veterinary medicine,
dentistry, and general surgery.
- Exceptional new graduates or intern-trained individuals would
be considered.Perks and benefits include:
- Compensation is a no negative accrual base salary with bonus
- A choice between two medical plans with prescription drug
- Dental and vision coverage available
- 401(k) Savings Plan with employer match, including immediate
- CE stipend and days off
- All professional dues and licensure covered
- Liability Insurance
- Life insurance for yourself, spouse and eligible dependents
- Paid time off / holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Health Savings Account available
- Short term disability available
- Supplemental critical illness and accident plans available
- Uniform allowance
For more information and consideration, please contact:
Dr. Vee Ringer, Medical
Keywords: Vets Pets, Chesapeake , Associate Veterinarian- No Weekends!, Healthcare , Grandy, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!