Company: Hertford Rehabilitation and Healthcare
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Hertford Rehabilitation and Healthcare - Hertford Rehabilitation
And Healthcare Center, located in Hertford, NC, is a Long Term Care
facility that provides quality care to our residents. Join a
growing team of successful, happy caregivers who are valued and
Very competitive Wages and Benefits Package
Paid Time Off
Company Perks and Activites
1. Graduate of an accredited university with an MS, MA, BS, BA or
Associates degree in Physical, Occupational or
2. Holds current license and/or registration in the state (as
1. All job responsibilities already outlined in the discipline
specific job description.
2. Adhere to productivity requirements re: patient care/treatment
and management time allocation outlined by Facility.
3. Act as a team leader/mentor to all members of the rehab
4. Ensure proper identification of patients' payor source.
5. Ensure appropriate authorization for patients with various payor
6. For Med A patients:
a. Set treatment schedules as recommended by therapists
b. Coordinate minutes between disciplines
c. Review treatment minutes daily to ensure proper RUGS
d. Monitor variance, and adjust rehab schedule to meet category
e. Ensure that appropriate rehab sections on the MDS including
P&T are filled out in a timely manner.
f. Attend UR meetings on a consistent basis
g. Ensure proper ramping up and down of categories to meet resident
h. Organize group treatment as recommended by evaluating
7. Ensure proper HCPCS codes utilization.
8. Attend care plan meetings as indicated by facility and regional
9. Ensure clinical programs of all disciplines are running
10. Assist in developing and implementing new programs as
11. Ensure screening policies are operating and compliant.
12. Ensure documentation is completed and filed in a timely manner
and that chart audits are completed.
13. Ensure MD orders are obtained as needed.
14. Ensure evaluations and treatments are done in a timely
15. Act as a representative for the rehabilitation department to
communicate with the facility and members of the
16. Serve as a liaison between the rehab department and the
17. Sign and verify accuracy of all time sheets and calculate
statistics for all disciplines.
18. Sign time off requests.
19. Arrange for treatment coverage during therapists' absence by
rearranging schedule, contacting other facilities or calling
office when necessary
20. Monitor problems within the rehab department and contact
regional manager at least weekly.
21. Attend meetings required by the facility and approved by the
22. Ensure rehab staff compliance to all Facilitys policies and
23. Review all logs and billing at months end for accuracy and
submission in a timely manner.
24. Ensure claims on review are submitted accurately and in a
25. Monitor staff's performance and report such to regional
26. Perform other duties assigned by regional manager.
27. Acts as a compliance liaison to the Compliance Officer and
Compliance Committee and is responsible
for periodic risk assessments.
Keywords: Hertford Rehabilitation and Healthcare, Chesapeake , Rehabilitation Director, Healthcare , Edenton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!