Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: BrightStar Care of Chesapeake/Virginia Beach
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Certified Nursing AssistantAre you looking for a CNA job where
you can make a difference in peoples lives? Do you want to work for
a home care agency that truly cares about you? Thats where you can
shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your
passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the
recognition and benefits, you need. Come work for us and see how
BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher
- Providing care as directed by a nursing supervisor: bathing,
grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities,
taking and recording vital signs, and assisting with height and
weight measurements, if necessary.
- Providing care according to the patients plan of care,
assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to feeding,
meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing
transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and
- Current, valid state certification and in good standing.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant program.
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray.
- Minimum one (1) year of documented health care experience is
- Licensed driver with the insured and reliable automobile.We are
an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on
the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local
Keywords: BrightStar Care of Chesapeake/Virginia Beach, Chesapeake , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!