Registered Nurse (RN) Care Coordinator
Company: Sentara Healthcare
Posted on: September 14, 2018
Responsible and accountable for the provision and facilitation of comprehensive care coordination services and quality outcomes for patients across the continuum. Promotes effective utilization and monitoring of health services, collaborates and communicates with the healthcare team and patient/caregiver to manage care and transitions. Develops and/or implements a comprehensive care plan based on assessment and evaluation of patient/caregiver needs. Functions in one of the following practice settings: Acute Care, Service Lines, Ambulatory/Community-based, Home Health, and Long Term Care. Education Level RN-Bachelor's Level Degree Experience Required: Nursing - 1 year License Required: Basic Life Support, Registered Nurse Other BLS (if in a clinical setting). 1 year Nursing directly working with individuals who meet the long term and support services population criteria. For Integrated Care Management departments, specialty certification required within one year of eligibility (ACM, CCM, CCCTM or RN-BC). For other service lines, certification based on specialty area required within one year of eligibility. 3 years Case Management experience preferred. Keyword: Registered Nurse, RN, CCC Plus, Care Coordination, Medicaid, Long term care, MLTSS, Case Manager Equal Employment Opportunity Optima Health Community Care is hiring Registered Nurses (RNs) to conduct face to face assessments with our valued members and coordinate their care as a part of our DMAS contract. We are hiring Registered Nurses for each of the following areas: Gloucester, VA and surrounding area Norfolk, VA and surrounding area Hampton, VA and surrounding area Newport News, VA and surrounding area Virginia Beach, VA and surrounding area Chesapeake, VA and surrounding area Portsmouth, VA and surrounding area Yorktown, VA and surrounding area $10,000 sign on bonus for qualified candidates Department/Position Overview: This essential position requires:
- Registered Nurse (RN Certification) and a minimum Bachelors Level Degree in Nursing.
- Working in a home-based office capacity (equipment provided).
- Full time hours - Averaging about 3-4 days per week out in the field, including occasional evenings/weekends
- Travel distance for cases and visits within an average 60-80 mile radius.
- Mandatory training for one week in Hampton Roads area of Virginia.
- Minimum 1 year nursing experience working with long term and support services populations.
- Field based care coordination/case management and/or home health experience preferred. Division Highlights: Optima Health Community Care is a Commonwealth Coordinated Care Plus (CCC Plus) Medicaid plan for many older people and those with disabilities. CCC Plus is a Medicaid managed care program through the Virginia Department of Medical Assistance Services (DMAS). With Optima Health Community Care, members benefit from an individualized, fully-integrated program with a state-wide network of providers. As an Optima Health Community employee, you will join a care team committed to providing customized and personalized support and services in the community that our members can count on. Optima Health is a service of Sentara Healthcare, so joining Optima is joining the Sentara Healthcare family. Sentara Benefits: Sentara employees strive to make our communities healthier places to live. Were setting the standard for medical excellence within a vibrant, creative, and highly productive workplace. For more information about our employee benefits, CLICK HERE! Join our team, where we are committed to quality healthcare, improving health every day, and provide the opportunity for training, development, growth!
Keywords: Sentara Healthcare, Chesapeake , Registered Nurse (RN) Care Coordinator, Healthcare , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!