Full-Time Housekeeper/Server - $500 Sign-on Bonus
Company: Hawthorn Senior Living
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Willow Creek, the premier retirement community for active
seniors in Chesapeake, is now hiring for a full-time
Housekeeper/Server. The schedule for this position is Monday
through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with evenings and
*We are currently offering a $500 bonus payable after 90 days of
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Light housekeeping in resident's apartments.
- Laundry and linen service.
- Clean community common areas.
- Serve meals to residents at their tables.
Skills and Abilities:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to communicate, in a clear and concise manner with our
- You must have general knowledge of cleaning and sanitation
- Prior housekeeping experience is preferred but not required.
- A team player mentality and the ability to work well as part of a
team is required.
- To be successful in this role you must have a friendly,
professional, and energetic personality and have a passion for
improving the lives of others.
Our residents deserve the best so we are seeking someone who
understands hospitality, integrity and compassion. We believe
patience, loyalty, understanding, and hard work are the core
components of rewarding lives and careers. If this interests you,
come join our team!
About Our Benefits:
We offer competitive compensation and a benefits package that
includes paid time off and the opportunity to elect healthcare,
dental, vision and disability benefits, as well as supplemental
life insurance. In addition, we offer a 401k plan with a match
determined by the Company and an employee assistant program (EAP).
We also have a very unique culture and love to celebrate
We do pre-employment background checks, employment verifications
and reference checks . Willow Creek is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Hawthorn Senior Living, Chesapeake , Full-Time Housekeeper/Server - $500 Sign-on Bonus, Hospitality & Tourism , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!