Food Service Worker/Kitchen Helper/Dietary Aide
Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Location: Nags Head
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) typically services long term
care and nursing facilities and is now hiring a Dietary Aide in
your area! HCSG has a custom, state of the art training
- The Dietary Aide assists the Cook in the preparation and
service of meals.
- Places prepared food on plates/trays in accordance with tray
tickets in line with our established policies and procedures, and,
as may be directed by the Food Services Director/Manager or Cook,
to ensure that quality food service is provided at all times.
- Prepares and delivers food and trays, washes dishes and cleans
and sanitizes kitchen according to health standards.
- The Dietary Aide must be detail-oriented, well-groomed, act
professionally and must be a team player who works well with
- The Dietary Aide consistently embodies the characteristics
necessary to drive the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Specialized
training in foodservice is desirable. May be required to
successfully complete an approved sanitation and safety
- Ability to read, speak and understand English, follow
directions and complete tasks.
- Ability to follow time schedules for meal preparation and
- Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Dependable, with experience working in facilities utilizing
quantity food production methods.
- General knowledge and understanding of nutrition.
- Ability to read and accurately apply requirements of food tray
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of quantity food production and serving techniques,
food safety/sanitation requirements and procedures.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other
personnel and the public.Additional Requirements:
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 30 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.Healthcare
Services Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Healthcare
Services Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities.
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Chesapeake , Food Service Worker/Kitchen Helper/Dietary Aide, Hospitality & Tourism , Nags Head, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!