Oracle Business Rules Analyst-Mid Level (Remote)
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Purpose of Job USAA is seeking a talented Oracle Business Rules
Analyst-Mid Level to work in any of the following locations: Remote
(work from home), San Antonio, TX; Plano, TX; Phoenix, AZ;
Charlotte, NC; Tampa, FL, Colorado Springs CO; Chesapeake, VA.
The new hire will have the opportunity to support and modify the
Oracle EPM Cloud suite of tools (PCMCS, ePBCS, and CDM). This role
will work closely with the client to do monthly maintenance for
these tools and update them based on any changes to financial
Participates in gathering and analyzing of internal business
requirements by means of interviews, workflow analyses and
facilitated discussions with users. Translates users' business
requirements into detailed functional designs for development,
testing and implementation. Applies methodologies, prepares
detailed specifications and related documentation. Job Requirements
About USAA USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the
financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their
families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative
thinking at every level. Primary Responsibilities:
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem
from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are
effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies, standards, and
procedures for business activities.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and gathers requirements,
researches, and analyzes system details, parameters, or options to
implement business rules, product offerings or changes to existing
- Translates business needs into system requirements, parameter
options or enhancements, working with internal and external
- Performs comprehensive feasibility, enterprise impact and
- Executes complex recurring, scheduled, or ad-hoc system
- Develops and administers change control processes and
procedures ensuring compliance with guidelines and best
- Reviews post implementation documentation for lessons learned
and recommends changes.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of LOB, CoSA, and Enterprise
systems, processes, procedures, products, and industry
- Reviews applicable system updates and makes recommendations to
align with technology, business direction, or best practice.
- Develops and executes testing, implementation, and
communication plans for new or modified system parameters, options,
product details, or system outputs.
- Partners in analyzing and resolving system outages or
- Develops and reviews operating procedures and documentation and
ensures processes and procedures meet audit guidelines.
- Analyzes and reports discrepancies to management with
recommendations for resolution.
- Conducts special projects.
- Prioritizes business rules initiatives and reports status.
- Summarizes insights from analysis and use findings to develop
business rules.Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor s degree; OR 4 years of related experience (in
addition to the minimum years of experience required) may be
substituted in lieu of degree.
- 4 years of experience consulting with customers/stakeholders,
understanding business needs, and translating needs into
requirements and prescribing technology solutions.
- OR Advanced degree in Information Management, Information
Studies or related field with 2 years of experience consulting with
customers/stakeholders, understanding business needs, and
translating needs into requirements and prescribing technology
- Demonstrated experience in cost benefit analysis methodologies
- Developing level of experience applying business rules in
technology solutions and strategies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal
skills, and attention to detail.
- Developing knowledge of relevant regulatory compliance,
industry regulations, risk management practices, and regulatory
data sources. When you apply for this position, you will be
required to answer some initial questions. Once you begin the
questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and
you will not be able to change your responses. Preferred
- Experience in the Oracle EPM Cloud suite of tools.
- Finance/Accounting degree. The above description reflects the
details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of
the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of
all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
Compensation: USAA has an effective process for assessing market
data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You
are paid within the salary range based on your experience and
market position. The salary range for this position is: $66,300 to
$119,500 ( this does not include geographic differential it may be
applied based on your work location) Employees may be eligible for
pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual
performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is
additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations
where market pay levels are above the national average. Shift
premium: will be addressed on an individual-basis for applicable
roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours. Benefits:
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their
physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include
comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension,
life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time
off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and
various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning
and continuing education assists employees with their professional
goals. Please click on the link below for more details. USAA Total
Rewards Relocation assistance is not available for this
Keywords: USAA, Chesapeake , Oracle Business Rules Analyst-Mid Level (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Moyock, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!