Company: Antech Systems
Posted on: March 16, 2019
- At least 3 years’ experience with XML content, video games, interactive courseware or media interactivity.
- At least 2 years of object-oriented development or design patterns to interactive courseware, interactive content, mobile applications, and/or responsive performance support technology.
- At least 2 years developing and contributing within Agile software development projects.
- At least 1 year of HTML5, C# or Mobile application development.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate Ux design and media specialist-based content into a unified whole.
- Demonstrated ability to decompose high level requirements, use cases, and user stories into developmental tasks working with Analysts, Developers, and Designers.
- Demonstrated ability to debug and troubleshooting applications to facilitate fixes and improvements both through self applied Unit testing and supporting refactoring efforts.
- Knowledge of software standards and conventions.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills supporting working multiple concurrent projects.
- Ability to work with a geographically distributed team of integrated analyst, SMEs, developers, and systems architects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently create well documented code for integration into larger project areas.
- Ability to communicate technical issues and implementations to non-technical users for both troubleshooting and product enhancements.The ideal candidate will also demonstrate experience and deep understanding of:
- Experience with .NET, Java, or C# development languages
- Strong Technical skills in complex website development including web-based applications
- Experience in systems analysis, design, workflow architecture, development, testing and maintenance of web-based applications
- Experience working with HTML5/CSS3 to create user interactive content
- Understanding of the utilizing XML in application development, SCORM interface development, or S1000D
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Experience with developing unit tests in parallel with software component development
- Experience Developing content for deployment within the NMCI or NKO infrastructureCompany DescriptionAntech Systems has been creating software and graphic design solutions that help companies and people work smarter for over 25 years. From learning solutions, data solutions, maintenance management, and marketing and visual communication, Antech strives to make its clients’ businesses better for tomorrow by improving how they do things today. Antech’s recipe for success is getting the right people into the right positions and enabling the talents of those people to shape and drive the company. This is an opportunity to fill a growing role within our organization and make a large impact. If you want to work at one of the Best Places to Work in Hampton Roads, then you've come to the right place. Antech won 1st place for mid-sized companies in our area.For our employees, we provide a professional playground for innovation, growth, and fun. We encourage employees to work hard and play hard, and promote the need for a good work/life balance. Our motto is "Family, Fun, Profit, and we take that seriously.We seek people who are passionate about what they do, who are internally driven to succeed and grow, and who want to be a part of a team.
Keywords: Antech Systems, Chesapeake , Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!