Under supervision, the Sampler Agent is responsible for direct
sales of the Company's sampler package (exit program) in a
professional and ethical manner through a structured sales
presentation which includes an exit survey conducted on all
applicable tours that did not purchase the vacation ownership
program during their scheduled tour.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Sell sampler packages to non-buying guests (tours) in a
professional and ethical manner.
* Present appropriate pricing and options in accordance with
specified guidelines and as directed by management.
* Follow all approved sales closing procedures and complete all
appropriate new trial program documentation as required.
* Accountable for meeting acceptable tour-to-sale ratio
* Completes all required Company trainings and compliance
courses as assigned.
* Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* No prior experience or training required.
* No supervisory experience required.
* This position does not include any supervisory
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
* This position does not require licenses or certifications.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
This position requires the capability to understand and follow
both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of
correct business English and office practices. Must be able to
communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems,
maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully
with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to
* Ability to conduct oneself on a professional and unbiased
manner at all times.
* Able to clearly explain the product and sales contract.
* Operate general office machinery (i.e. computer, copy machine,
fax machine, etc.)
* Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and
manage multiple priorities.
* Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
* Able to establish and maintain cooperative working
relationships with internal and external customers.
* Ability to speak competently and confidently in a public
* Basic math skills.