Application Systems Analyst/Programmer - Junior (ALC-ISD)
Company: Vector CSP
Location: Elizabeth City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
VectorCSP is looking for an experienced Application Systems
Analyst/Programmer Junior (ALC-ISD) to work in the Elizabeth City,
Job Summary: Participates in the design, development, analysis,
and implementation of software operating systems and software
application programs supporting USCG initiatives.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or Associates Degree
(A.A./A.S.) in a related field or at minimum Information Technology
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in software engineering,
including the design, coding, testing, and documentation of
- Experienced in principles, or practices, or procedures used in
phases of life cycle applications and systems development, or
engineering, or programming, or analysis.
- Working under general supervision, design software operating
systems and applications, including full life cycle design and
- Work from specifications to develop and modify operating
systems and software applications.
- Participate in the design, coding, testing, debugging, and
documentation of programs.
- Participate in the definition of design specifications and
parameters; assists engineers or analysts with the
hardware/software integration of the application or utility into
software operating systems.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
- Experience working in/around military
- Experience with software analysis/development for government
- Demonstrated ability to work with large and diverse teams and
the ability to effectively provide support as needed
- Ability to write technically
- Ability to work within a team and solve problems
- Ability to communicate at all levels of command chain
VectorCSP is a Federal contracting small business based out of
North Carolina. We help our nation's military and government
leaders realize the Cost, Schedule, and Performance goals of their
organizations through our expert integrated logistics, engineering,
training, and strategic program management support.
We offer Medical, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, Dental,
401K, PTO and Tuition Reimbursement to those who qualify.
To apply, please go to https://vectorcsp.applicantpro.com/.
For assistance please contact our Human Resources Department by
telephone at (252) 338-4255 or by email,
Like us on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/VectorCSP/
& Follow us on LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/company/vectorcsp/
Vector CSP, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability,
or any other reasons prohibited under Federal, State or local laws.
Keywords: Vector CSP, Chesapeake , Application Systems Analyst/Programmer - Junior (ALC-ISD), Other , Elizabeth City, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!