OPERATIONS SUPPORT ANALYST
Company: Dollar Tree
Posted on: May 3, 2021
OPERATIONS SUPPORT ANALYST
Summary of Position (Job Purpose) - Major purpose and
functions of the position.
- This role will support the continuity and improvement all store
operational processes to include supporting store operational
technology and systems enhancements as well as for managing store
service programs, processes and projects which will impact field
operations. In addition, role will be responsible for analyzing
business results of key programs processes and projects to
recommending changes to improve results.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities - Primary
responsibilities listed in order of importance
- Manage existing store programs, including leveraging subject
matter experts to assess need, plan the eligibility requirements,
facilitate the roll-out of the programs, and follow-up with field
leadership on cost control and execution
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to include Training and
Field Communications to ensure all store operating procedures,
current training documents, and communications related to the
programs are accurate and up-to-date.
- Provide analysis and expertise to support development of store
operating procedures, training documents, and any related
communications for new programs and roll-outs.
- Support store operational technology, systems, and process
enhancements Support content development for Field Leadership
- Own select operational reporting and partner with store
operations analytics to develop key reports to measure success of
operational programs and processes and recommend changes to improve
- Support core process data for operations
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications - Summary of
knowledge, experience and education required.
- Five to seven years retail experience at the multi-unit
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated success in
project plan creation and successful implementation
- Ability to navigate within various pieces of technology both as
an end user and as a subject matter expert to support the store
- Ability to collaborate across cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical abilities with demonstrated success in
translating analysis into executable action
Desired Qualifications - Desired but not
- 5 7 years of experience in retail or other service
- 3 5 years in project manager capacity
This is not to be considered a complete list of job duties, as
they may be amended or added to as needed.
Auto Req ID
Process Level/Store #
Family Dollar Operations, Inc.
Keywords: Dollar Tree, Chesapeake , OPERATIONS SUPPORT ANALYST, Other , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!