FD SUPPORT SERVICES LEVEL III
Company: Family Dollar Stores, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This position will be responsible for proactive monitoring,
ongoing daily customer support, prioritization of escalations and
issue resolution for in-store hardware and software applications
and all peripheral devices. Duties also include responsibility for
the critical reporting and closed/chronic store issues. The
position will also provide support to Associates and Analysts
assisting first call resolution and working with vendors to ensure
SLA are met.
Principal Duties &
- Accurately respond to and resolve inquiries and service
requests utilizing Support Services procedures, policy manuals,
knowledge management system (KMS) and other reference materials on
first call to meeting department metrics.
- Handle service requests dealing with high complexity or outside
vendors including but not limited to NCR, NCS, ISS, & Toshiba
- Document all customer inquiries and their resolutions in the IT
service management application according to standard practice.
- Work to effectively and in collaboration with other teams to
investigate, diagnose, and provide resolution to all inquiries and
- Conduct in-depth information technology assessments including
identifying and documenting controls, creating detailed process
flows, identifying potential gaps and/or inconsistencies and making
sound recommendations for improvement and/or mitigation
- Continually propose modifications to KMS processes, and
procedures, which will be leveraged by the Support Services team
members as they troubleshoot issues on a daily basis.
- Review and analyze system generated alerts and logs that appear
to have unusual and/or suspicious activity patterns. Contact store
- Meet and strive to exceed Support Services Key Performance
Indicators (KPIs) including but not limited to utilization,
take-over percentage, SLA performance, and proper case
documentation to meet an individuals overall balanced
- Escalate customer inquiries in a timely manner when additional
research or analysis is necessary. Ensure all necessary
communication is completed to IT Leadership and the Business
notifying them of closed stores.
- Identify unusual calling events, potential technical issues, or
frequent customers issues and work with the Support Services
Management to suggest process, procedure and training improvement
opportunities as well.
- Support tax, bank and price change issues for the stores.
- Handles opening and closing duties for the final operating
hours which may include overseeing staff on site
- Other duties as assigned
Office work environment, 40+ work hours per week
- Education: 2 year IT Degree from a technical institute, college
or university or equivalent experience required.
- Experience: 2 years of contact center advanced technical
- Job Related Skills:
- Computer Skills:
Keywords: Family Dollar Stores, Inc., Chesapeake , FD SUPPORT SERVICES LEVEL III, Other , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!