General Labor - Line Clearance
Company: Utility Staffing Group
Location: Nags Head
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Do you love the outdoors? Are you looking for a new career? If
you said yes to both of these we have the perfect job for you! Key
Duties and requirements of a Line Clearance - Groundsperson :
- Must be able to work outside in various types of weather.
- May have to spray during the summer months.
- Must be willing and able to obtain and maintain licenses.
- Must be able to manually remove vegetation from work areas,
running various forestry equipment and performing line clearance,
pruning, and removals.
- Must have a current and valid driver's license. Benefits:
- 13.00 per hour
- Utility Staffing Group offers medical, prescriptions, dental,
vision, short term disability and life insurance. Are you ready to
work? Contact Ben today at We are an equal opportunity employer and
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin,
disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status,
or any other characteristic protected by law. #CB
Keywords: Utility Staffing Group, Chesapeake , General Labor - Line Clearance, Other , Nags Head, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!