Company: Priority Staffing
Posted on: June 11, 2021
- Work directly with project managers to help implement project
- Maintain contact with clients through phone calls, emails and
- Ensure changes in project plans are communicated properly
- Liaise with project lead to maintain project schedule and
- Review project implementation and gather data on project
- Keeping track of and reporting on project progress
- Set up new job numbers
- Perform administrative tasks such as preparing invoices,
submittals, RFIs, change orders, contracts, and billing.
Keywords: Priority Staffing, Chesapeake , Project Assistant, Other , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!