EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR -
Company: Dollar Tree Stores
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Executive Assistant to the Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO)
and EVP Merchandising and Supply Chain provides high-level,
confidential administrative support including duties such as
clerical, administrative and project-based work, scheduling travel,
arranging meetings, handling information requests, preparing
reports and correspondence and liaising with other senior
executives as well as the HR Executive Team. This position may be
privy to confidential information and as such, requires diplomacy
and discretion. Strong communication skills are required and must
be demonstrated at all times.
- Manage the schedules of the CHRO and EVP Merchandising and
Supply Chain. Maintain accurate and up to date calendars and
schedule key HR meetings for the HR team.
- Arrange travel and logistics including booking flights, car
rental and hotel accommodations for internal executives. Also
responsible for completing expense reports for reimbursement after
travel is completed.
- Provide HR communications (HR Huddle, Quarterly meetings, etc.)
to the HR organization.
- Schedule various meetings, handle logistics, prepare and send
materials for review prior to the meetings.
- Assist in coordinating interviews (scheduling, travel,
logistics) for Sr. level candidates - administer candidate
- Process all HR invoices and review AP/GL period reports for
approval for the CHRO;
- Perform general administrative and clerical tasks such as
answering phones, faxing, mailing, filing and photocopying. POC for
HR purchase orders, processing contracts in Ariba and supporting
some HR activities such as recruiting fairs or events.
- Write and develop power point presentations, general
correspondence and similar communication materials.
- Take on special projects and additional responsibilities as
- 5+ years experience as an Executive Assistant at a senior
- Superb written and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to stay one step ahead and anticipate needs
- Ability to meet objectives with minimal direction
- Persistence, resourcefulness, drive and ability to work
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects
- Professional maturity and comfort around senior leadership
- Flexibility to work independently as well as with a
Keywords: Dollar Tree Stores, Chesapeake , EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR -, Other , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!