Company: Frontier Technology Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
FTI is seeking an experienced Software Developer to join our
growing company. This position requires a developer to work
hand-in-hand with managers, analysts, other developers, and senior
technical personnel. The candidate will work with development teams
and its customer to coordinate the on-time development and delivery
of workable solutions. We require this position to rely on
experience and judgment to plan, manage and accomplish goals
working under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity
and latitude is required and expected. Other responsibilities
include requirements refinement, code testing and validation,
procedural documentation, and product design presentation.
- Be a self-starter with a good understanding of timelines.
- Works under general supervision according to company policies
and project specification
- Works with a geographically dispersed team to achieve program
development goals and objectives.
- Must be able to understand customer desired project
waypoint(s)/endpoint and when able apply/adjust company developed
tools to progress project.
- Design, develop, test and debug new features or enhancements to
- Develop prototypes and mock-ups for presentation and
- Document all work through code comments, programmer's manuals,
user guides, and/or regular status reports.
- Identify and report software problems.
- Employ best industry practices.
- Desire that candidate has worked on projects including big data
- Participates in processes concerning the architecture of tool
design to meet client needs.
- Experience with managing application performance.
- Understanding of data management in respect to availability,
integrity, and security.
- 5 years of progressive experience in building/using tools to
- Programming experience with C#, C++, or SQL preferred.
- (Minimum) Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics,
Engineering or related fields.
- U.S. citizenship with the ability to obtain/maintain a
government security clearance is required
Keywords: Frontier Technology Inc, Chesapeake , Software Developer, Other , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!