Company: Safelite AutoGlass
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Does this position interest you? You should apply even if you don't
match every single requirement! We're known as an auto glass
company. That's the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass,
we're so much more. We'll help you build a fulfilling career and
encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever
The Warehouse Delivery Driver keeps Safelite on the move.
From leading daily shipping and receiving efforts to delivering
inventory orders, our retail locations, Mobile Glass Shops, and
other retailers depend on these dedicated professionals to provide
vehicle glass repair and replacement services across the
What You'll Get
- Competitive weekly pay and bonus opportunities
- Paid time off, holidays, paid volunteer days and a belief in
- 401(k) plan with company matching to build your nest-egg.
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
- An actual marketplace to meet your health, wealth, life and
legal needs -
What You'll Do
- Receive, log, and stock incoming automotive glass, accessories,
and supply items.
- Fill customer invoices with appropriate inventory.
- Deliver inventory to Safelite / Belron U.S. locations and other
automotive glass retail shops.
- Inspect inventory for defects, scratches, or other damage.
- Organize, clean and maintain warehouse space and company
- All other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need
- High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent required.
- Valid state-issued driver's license required.
- Power equipment certification required.
- The ability to operate a Safelite van, following all safety,
cleanliness policies, traffic laws, and maintain a safe driving
- Flexibility with hours and days trained/worked, as workloads
- Comfort working outside in a variety of weather
- Present a professional appearance and wear personal protective
- Physical requirements: lifting and carrying up to 75 lbs. for
short periods, working at elevated heights, remaining on your feet
for extended periods.
Your Rights: To review and consider your
application, Safelite Group collects personal information. To
understand what is collected and why, carefully review the
Applicant Privacy Notice presented during your online application.
We value our diverse workforce and we're proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. We don't discriminate based on any
characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. Upon
request and consistent with applicable laws, we'll provide
reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need
assistance in the application/hiring process.
Notification to Agencies: Safelite Group does
not accept and will not pay commissions for unsolicited resumes or
outreach from third-party recruiters or agencies. Absent a signed
MSA and approval from Talent Acquisition to submit resumes for a
specific requisition, we will not approve payment to any third
party for hires made.
Keywords: Safelite AutoGlass, Chesapeake , Warehouse Associate, Other , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!