Resort Groundskeeper - Landscape
Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Location: Kitty Hawk
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Benchmark's company culture is central to our management
philosophy. The company's stated purpose is "to provide an
entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create,
share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes
passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our
extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common
goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
A Groundskeeper is required to be able to complete a large
variety of tasks throughout the day. Groundskeeper tasks can be
generally categorized as manual labor and are related to
- Operate different types of walking lawn mowers and mow
- Use of string trimmers.
- Operation of powered debris blowers.
- Use of chainsaw, and operation of other motorized
- Plant and maintain floral arrangements/flower beds throughout
- Maintain cleanliness of the parking garage and driveway
- Hand water areas that are not serviced by irrigation
- Physical, mental and emotional stamina to work outdoor
- Ability to adjust schedule for shifts starting at 6:30 am and
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to drive an automobile
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
Keywords: Benchmark Hospitality, Chesapeake , Resort Groundskeeper - Landscape, Other , Kitty Hawk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!