Responsibilities for this Position
Location: USA VA Chesapeake
Full Part/Time: Full time
Job Req: RQ89245
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public Trust/Other Required:
1. Provides technical, administrative, and operational
leadership to assigned task(s), including contract and
2. Supervises assigned staff.
3. Participates in the development of technical project plans,
proposals, reports, and task order and administrative
4. May also perform high level technical services on assigned
5. Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on
6. Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client
7. Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client
staff on behalf of the client.
8. Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
9. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as
11. Participates in special projects as required.
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
5+ years experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Less than 10%
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA VA Chesapeake
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex
government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country.
We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance
critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest
in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today
is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground,
beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering
the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services
needed to get the job done.nnGDIT is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected