Hourly Range: $13.00/hour to $16.90/hour, based on
* Promote and support the high quality Red Wing brand image
through professional selling.
* Enter customer information and sales into RIMS, process
payments, balance cash drawer and daily reporting
* Measure and fit every customer properly
* Explain product features and benefits, as well as technical
* Practice industrial sales lead development on the fitting
* Assist the Mobile Sales Rep on truck runs in sales, fittings
and onsite service.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
and 0-2 years related experience/training.
* Team and collaboration orientation
* Results oriented
* Effective Written/Verbal Communication
* Computer Utilization
* Retail footwear and/or wholesale experience
* Lifting 50 pounds, bending lacing shoes, and climbing a
* Store maintenance duties including but not limited to
vacuuming, mopping & waxing floors, washing windows and setting up
and maintaining displays
Red Wing Shoe Company will not be using recruitment agencies or
firms to fill this position and we will not accept unsolicited
resumes or candidate information. No agency calls please.
Red Wing Shoe Company, Inc. is a drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR