TA Partner - Remote
Company: Funded Club
Posted on: July 16, 2021
Funded.club provides low cost, stress-free
recruiting for startups and scale-ups at USD 3900 per hire. We're a
team of dedicated recruiters that become the employer brand and
voice of our trusted clients across Europe, North America and Asia.
We work on all open roles a growing business needs from developers
to CTOs and customer support to heads of sales and marketing. We're
logged into their email, careers pages, ATS and their team chat
like an RPO partner (just bootstrapped and much more
For this role, we're looking for experienced recruiters to
help us deliver an exceptional service to our growing client base.
You will work remotely as a freelance contractor reporting
directly to our clients and to Funded.club management regularly on
your progress. With varied projects to share, we're open to those
interested in working either part-time (approx 20 hours per
week) or full-time.
- Represent the hottest startups around the world who have
secured significant funding and are set for rapid growth
(Funded.club clients have secured at least USD 1 million in funding
or equivalent in annual revenue).
on exclusive assignments and enjoy
close cooperation with each startup and scale-up.
- Receive up-front cash on all new
- Attractive commission and quarterly bonuses.
- Training and support from professionals with decades of
experience in HR and recruiting.
- The best tools in the world (Greenhouse, Linkedin, Indeed, Zip,
Monster, Glassdoor, Appcast, + some magic outreach tools!) to aid
your candidate sourcing and job promotion
- Work from anywhere and manage your own work
schedule - source and screen great candidates,
report progress regularly and make placements. Your time is
your own to manage as you see fit.
- 5+ years sourcing and placing technical and
commercial candidates in technology-driven businesses.
- Experience managing clients, providing feedback and updates on
- Ability to craft and pitch an employer's story in writing and
on the phone.
- You ask great questions and you're able to qualify talent
- You have exceptional English and written communication
- You have meticulous attention to detail and love keeping the
CRM/ATS updated at all times
- You know, from experience, which job promotion channels and
sources work best for various technical, commercial and support
roles in your markets.
- You're pro-active and skilled
at hunting for candidates online with
X-Ray searches, Linkedin, networks and groups.
- You're obsessed with quality and finding the very best
Learn more about our unique approach to startup
hiring at https://www.funded.club/
Keywords: Funded Club, Chesapeake , TA Partner - Remote, Other , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!