Posted on: July 18, 2021
Leidos’ Mid-Atlantic Depot located in Chesapeake, VA has an
opening for Electronic Technician who will be a team member
supporting FAA ERAM program. This is a challenging and demanding
position that supports the repair and configuration of hardware
utilized at the FAA’s EnRoute Centers across the United States.
- Testing and Repairing of Electronic Hardware
- Assist Senior Technicians with the installation and
configuration of various Software OS
- High school diploma and 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Must be capable of repairing moderately complex Electronic and
Mechanical equipment to component level.
- Ability to work with limited supervision. Experienced with
configuring, testing and repairing IBM, Dell, and HPE servers and
PC’s. IPC 7770/7771 soldering certification mandatory.
- Ability to work both independently and with others in a team
- Familiar with the installation and configuration of Red
Hat/Linux and Windows OS
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Keywords: Leidos, Chesapeake , Electronic Technician, Other , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!